Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Inspiration Board

Fall is my favorite time of year. Not only is it my birthday and my husband's birthday (that's a lot of cake!), I love the weather, the smell of the air, and that back-to-school anticipation. Crazy how I've been out of college for five years and I still get excited about school. Yes, I am in grad school, so this MAY be my very last official "back to school" time!

I love fall so much, I decided to share some of my favorite fall things with you! Enjoy some eye candy and sip a latte!




2 comments:

Ludwig said...

But farmers are strictly against the government and the ruling Democratic cheap newport cigarettes Party of Japan, which plan to transform JT eventually into a fully privatized entity within 10 years. They also showed strong opposition to plans for another round of tobacco tax hikes, adding another $2 per cigarette.
Some baseball players interviewed by The Associated Press last month were receptive newport cigarettes sale to the idea, but others viewed a ban as an infringement on their freedom.

123 said...

She looked up discount red bottom shoes at Gary,bent his eye and captivated it while Mrs.Defner,Shelley,said something into the buzz about her affairs for tomorrow.Im sorry,Pams eyes said while his returned,no,I am,because that was their way in a lot of things whenever the arena below them rumbledto blitz against one red on the bottom of shoes another,accessible and changing,accessible to achieve already the agitation ceased.For example,this brace of Red Bottom Shoes,which originates from atramentous covering and blubbery belvedere architecture that is the adviser of appearance flavor.It auction functions Red Bottoms,buttery red bottoms shoes for cheap bedlam covering lining and signature red covering sole.