Friday, October 31, 2008

Updates...& Happy Halloween!

Oh my gosh, November is tomorrow already. Well, no such festivities happened last night, apparently the world is sold out of pumpkins and pumpkin carving tools. That also meant no roasted pumpkin seeds. We still had a good time. We watched the latest Office episode, hIlarious! And we had a bonfire outside in the back for just the two of us. I loved it. Thats ok because were hanging out with some fun people tonight, Derek and Alanna (and Gavin). I'm excited for that, we havent gotten to see them since Dan and Crystal's wedding in Missouri.

I am almost 100% better as far as sickness goes, but I still have random coughs unfortunately. How do you get rid of the coughs? I am so sick of it! I worked out for the first time in about 2 weeks last night and boy oh boy did it feel awesome! I felt so gross since i've basically been sitting/laying on my butt trying to feel better. I honestly love to work out at Lifetime Fitness.

Tomorrow I am getting fitted to order my dress at Rush's Bridal... see previous post below about how I found my dress. I'm taking some of my bridesmaids along too so they can check out the bridesmaid dresses and hopefully find something. Right now I really like some from Jim Helm and they are pretty good prices. I'll post some pics below of the ones I like... ignore the color that they are shown in, I am pretty set on a navy blue or some sort of atlantic/darker blue to contrast all the pink flowers.


No comments: