Thursday, December 11, 2008

Save The Dates

Right now I am NOT at the U30 (under age 30) Christmas party. Boo. Dustin is there right now along with a lot of our friends. Why am I not there? Because I had a work meeting from 7 to 8pm tonight. At least I got to take the call from home. I am still bummed that I had to miss out though.

I am taking advantage of my time though. Right now i'm trying to upload my save the date design to Vista Print... which doesn't seem to be working too well at the moment. It keeps saying that it uploaded successfully, yet the preview will not show up! Ugh. Anyways, I created the design in Photoshop, using one of the photos our photographer was kind enough to supply me with. I made a monogram type thing and put some other information on it.

Let me know what you think... I may have goofed up the size... One of them has a blue frame and the other is a dark grey. I think I like the dark grey a bit more because it matches better. Well, now that I am looking at it from far away, I actually might like the blue one better... it stands out a bit more . Hummm... choices, choices.

5 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

they are both good but I like the first one better. if you are taking votes :) it looks like you are having fun!

Lindsay said...

yes, i am taking votes :-) Thanks!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I love them both! For color options I like the first. Very well done!

-SMorriso

Rachel said...

i'd say the first one (gray). the one with blue seems a little odd because it is the only thing different. just a thought of mine.