Monday, March 2, 2009

So Busy!

I just got a call from Epitome Papers, my invitations are in!! Now, I just have to send them the guest list with how all the names have to be spelled and stuff... too bad i havent even started that yet :-( Maybe i'll be working on that tonight. I can't wait to see them! Liz from the store said they are BEAUTIFUL!

Tonight I have my first gown fitting...I am so excited to try on my dress again, with my SHOES this time!! After my fitting, i'm having coffee with the beautiful Stacie Nielsen! I am really looking forward to catching up with her. THEN, I have to get my bible study talk all set for Thursday, we are studying Esther this time, and I am leading the chapter 3 discussion.

Busy Busy Busy, back to work I go.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm looking forward to what discussions you have for us. We should invite Stacie, although I've heard she's extremely busy too. ;)