Friday, February 27, 2009

113 Days

Well, still no word on the house yet, it is still not listed. I don't know if this is a test or what, but I am just trying to be patient. We are going out to look at more houses on Sunday in case this one doesn't work out (because they won't list the dumb thing!).

Tomorrow morning i'm going with my aunt and cousin Larissa to the mall to get fitted for Larissa's dress! That will be good to get ordered. Now I just have to make sure something gets ordered for little Gavin, our ring bearor. He is too small for a tux! ha.

AND, I have my first dress fitting on Monday night! I am so excited!! AND my veil came in... I just have to find a time to go pick it up! Its all coming together... and I can't wait til my aisle runner is done!!

I don't feel very well at all right now though. I feel like I could just curl up and fall asleep this very second. I hope i'm not fighting anything... I just don't want to get sick. We are almost down to the double digits!!

No comments: