Thursday, January 21, 2010

Date Nights

Friday night is quickly approaching (thank God!) and I am very much looking forward to spending time with my best friend!  I've been brainstorming all day to plan  a fun date.... I havent really "planned" a date in a while.  Planned dates always seem so much more fun because one of us has to put time into it.  I always appreciate when D plans something out... like his big Valentines Day weekend surprise that I don't really know what it is.

ANYWAYS, here is what i'm thinking for tomorrow night:
- dinner at home (were on a budget)
- go to the early Comedy Sportz performance for a few laughs (we get a discount for being Lifetime Fitness members)
- come back home for a fire in our fireplace and some fondu dessert!!
- maybe watch some Man vs. Wild online or play a game by the fire! :-* (our kissy face symbol)

Here is a trip down memory lane... photos from our first date!


Here is Dustin on October 20, 2007... I thought he looked so incredibly handsome on his horse! Especially with the sunset in the background!


Here are the two of us after our "moonlight ride"!  It was his idea to get a photo of us together on our horses... my kind of man! Right after this we sat by the fire, had a cookout, and then he took me on a walk asking me to be his girlfriend!  I pretty much knew he was the one right away!





3 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cuteeeee! I love Date Nights :) Have fun, friend!

Lindsey said...

So cute! Date nights are the BEST!

Christa Ann said...

This is soo cute!