Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My 100th Post!

I just noticed on my dashboard that this is my 100th blog post! I am big on celebrating the little things. I like milestones a lot. I like to talk about the past, too. Not in the sense that I can't escape it or am not happy where I am now, that is not the case at all. I just like to think of all our happy moments.

Like last night, D & I were hanging out on the couch after dinner just smiling and laughing at eachother (yes, we are still in our glowing honeymoon stage, i'm sure you are thinking that). I told D, "remember when we first started dating and we just used to put our faces really close and just gaze into eachother's eyes?" Dustin remembered. Then I went on, "well, I always thought you had such beautiful eyes... like a deer!" (actually... Babmi, but Bambi was a girl so I couldn't tell him that, ha). Dustin was like, "ohhh.... well you have eyes like..... a turtle!...turtles are cute!". hhaha. I just started laughing so hard.

I LOVE those little moments in life. Where you just can laugh and say stupid things to eachother that anyone else would look at you like you're crazy.

3 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Adorable! I love those moments too - let the honeymoon last FOREVER :) Thanks for your comment. We are praying for everything to be figured out soon!

Christina said...

What a sweet and special moment, from your description it almost feels as though I was there sneaking a peek through the window looking at a special, sacred moment! May the beautiful love you both have continue to grow and reflect the love of Christ with each day!!! What an incredible blessing and treasure you have been given in each other!! I'm so happy for you both ;)

Alanna Isaacs said...

haha I love it! I tell Derek that he has bass (as in the fish) eyes.