We enjoyed a night of LOST and 24 last night! SO many questions are being answered (on LOST)! I am seriously concerned that I may cry a little bit when the show is over this season. LOST has been my show-of-shows, if you will.
Also, I got an award! Yay! Mateya, of "Our Journey From Iraq to The Alter" gave me the Bogart Award! Thanks Mateya!
"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."
- Post where you would like to be in 10 years
- Pass it on to 10 other special Bloggers!
Lets see, in 10 years I will be 36......Eeeek! I will have been married for 10 years, and will hopefully have about 2 or 3 young kids in our house. I hope to have a leadership role in my church and in the marketplace. Possibly have my own company of sorts. Although I don't know how my ambition of being a stay-at-home mom fits into that. We will have to see. I hope that my husband and I will be able to help others around us, and be a blessing to those in need.
And now I would like to pass this Blog award to the following 10 wonderful ladies (not in any particular order!)
- Alanna @ Alanna In Suburbia
- Jamie @ Always On My Mind
- Christa Ann@ The Future Mrs. Walsh
- Christina @ Another Year in Sweden
- The Startup Wife (sorry, I realized I don't know your first name!)
- Ashley @ Get Reale.
- Tiffany @ Dreams Do Come True
- Lauren @ Tales of the Addicted Scrapper
- Shan @ Design Gal & Her Handyman
- Erin @ beauty:design:life
I hope you enjoy checking out these 10 blogs! Happy Wednesday!