Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Dress Is In!!

I am thrilled, my bridal dress came in earlier than expected! Unfortunately, I feel like I gained 5 lbs between Christmas and Mexico, and now I am desprately trying to look and feel my best before my dress fittings start! Once I start those, there is not much room for change!

A bunch of the brides on theknot.com suggest the "30 Day Shred" workout DVD, so I ordered it today. NOT because I want to loose weight per say, but because I want to look the most toned and fit bride that ever walked this planet :) hehe. I just want to feel that way in my head anyways! I have a feeling I will like it for those days that I don't have time to visit the gym, and I can just do it before I go to bed or wake up early. Thats how I wore out my "8 minute abs" video a bunch of years ago!

NOW its starting to feel more real! I also got pretty much all of the save the dates in the mail yesterday, and did another handful this afternoon over lunch. No turning back now! Not like I would in the first place.


AND, I would like to announce that I have a new baby second cousin! Alanna Isaacs gave birth to baby Grady Lane Isaacs last night at 11:06pm weighing in at 6lbs 8 oz, 19 inches tall :) I've included a photo for your enjoyment!

Alanna is definately the coolest pregnant lady I have ever met... we were texting back and forth while she was in labor last night and she sounded like she was having a great time.... I hope I will be like that some day. I have a feeling that my expression will look more like the one on Grady's face in the photo though.....
Its a good thing that day will be a LONG ways off for me and Dustin!

1 comment:

Jamie Willow said...

ug. my day is coming way to soon and I also think I will have Grady's expression. although, he is probably way cuter.

fun that your dress is here! love that!

and way to go getting those save the dates done! woohoo! be proud!