Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 Day Shred



OK, so last night after church I opened my 30 Day Shred DVD that I ordered. I am in fairly good shape right now so I didnt think it would be very hard at level one, but I was wrong! The 20 minute workout incoprorates 3 circutes of strength training, cardio, and ab excercises, and they were actually challenging for me on the first level!

I actually relly like this DVD! It has a girl in the background doing a modified version of all the exercises for those who are beginners, and another girl demonstrating the more challenging version of the moves too. It was great! I was in my basement alone and my arms and lets were screaming at me after doing some of the combined bicep and squat moves. I can definately feel it today!! My plan is to do the DVD on my days off from the gym.

If you are looking for a workout DVD, I would highly suggest this one! I am so excited to work my way up to level 2! I need to be super fit for my dress fittings so that I can be how I want to look in my dress at the wedding! If only I could stop eating the puppy chow I made.... oops!

PS. if you can't tell, my new excitement is putting YouTube videos in my blogs!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jackie was just telling me about this. I need to check it out! Got to tone these legs before winter camp when I'm comparing myself to skinny high schoolers...i wish i had that body back